Ms. Amy Moore is a biostatistician with two masters of science degrees in Biostatistics and Public Health Sciences. She has over 15 years of graduate-level experience teaching statistics topics online and in the classroom setting. Ms. Moore has real-world experience in statistical analysis from the pharmaceutical industry, academia, and the hospital setting. Ms. Moore has trained various physicians, nurses, and other researchers to implement statistical analysis for their studies. Currently, Ms. Moore has authored seven statistics books: Statistics Workbook for the Non-Techy, Statistics for the Math Illiterate, Getting Your Feet Wet With R, Out of the Box: A Statistics Workbook Using SAS, Learning the Language of STATA, The R Funk, and Boss Lady. These books can be found on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and in the website’s shop. Thank you visiting my page. There are a lot of wonderful clients that have taken the time to review my business and give their feedback. I appreciate any reactions I receive (good or bad) because it helps to improve my services in the future. Please enjoy the reviews!
- Recent Podcast Interview:
- Title: The Power of R Programming and Statistics with Amy Moore
- YouTube video: https://youtu.be/_RlJzC2NDNw
- Podcast Interview:
- Title: Episode #127 Interview with Amy Moore, Moore Statistics Consulting, LLC
- Audio only: http://bit.ly/phec127audio Show notes: http://bit.ly/phec127notes